Sunday, January 23, 2011

Work in Progress

So I decided to get serious about packing. So far, the small bag on the left has only books, but that will have to change soon. As you can probably tell, the suitcase is almost full, and I still have a ton to pack. Chargers, toiletries, some clothes, among other things. I am notorious for forgetting really important things like, por ejemplo, a toothbrush, so if you have a chance, please let me know important things that I should not forget in the comments section. I'd definitely appreciate it, as I will probably forget it otherwise. 3 days!

4 comments:

  1. toothbrush, hairbrush, ipod cord, computer charger, phone charger? (and thus the ipod, computer, and phone, although those seem less likely to be forgotten)

    ummmmm passport, other ID, moneez/credit cards/whatever

    ...

    ummmm I dunno I'm really awful at this too. HAVE FUN!!! I miss you already. ^_^ *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget your camera and the cables to download your pictures and charge your camera! I can't believe you're already leaving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things I forgot: Sheets, towels, nail clippers, workout clothes, a smattering of over-the-counter medicines.

    Things I should have brought one or two more of: plug adapters.

    Also: Be sure to let your bank(s) know that you're going to Russia, so they don't shut off your cards when they're used there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I miss you all already! Phil, that sucks. Thanks for the heads up. Luckily, though, they provide sheets so thats one thing I dont have to pack!

    ReplyDelete