Monday, January 10, 2011

New respect for bloggers!

I used to think blogging was quick and easy. A dozen templates and and two hours later, I now know that it is a bit more intricate than I thought. Or at the very least, I  have no idea what I am doing when it comes to technology. Anyways hopefully it is all downhill from here (in terms of the blog at least). Quick shout-outs to Alison  for the blog name and Stef for putting up with millions of blog questions and for checking it each time I asked how it looked and telling me that it was good. And of course, thanks to the Gilman scholarship for making this trip (the purpose of this blog) possible! I leave for London then Russia in a few weeks and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. The blog looks great Sharon. I can't wait to read all about your adventures in Russia. I'll miss you next semester. Also, love the blog name ;)

    ReplyDelete