Friday, February 18, 2011

Mexican food in St. Petersburg??

This week was so busy! I just had a lot to do, so sorry that I havent had time to post lately. Then again, I think most of these blogs are supposed to be once a week, so maybe I should keep up this pattern. Anyways I thought I would have to go 4 months without Mexican food, but WE FOUND SOME! And  maybe its because I havent had any and my expectations for Russian Mexican food were low, but it was delicious. We were all so happy, especially those of us from California and Texas. It was wonderful and they gave us ponchos to wear.

Its starting to get cold, so the program gave us all extra blankets, which was nice. They also get mad at us whenever we open the windows. Currently, I am sitting in a t-shirt next to our space heater with our radiator on, and our window open. Oops. 

1 comment:

  1. Out of curiosity, was the Mexican food like the Americanized Mexican food or the more authentic variety?

    ReplyDelete